Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

Bridge builder in Flash ??? nice one...

I've played other bridge builders in the past, so I didn't find it THAT hard, despite what others say. This was a classic bridge builder game, with slightly worse physics, but much better art.
The only thing missing was the music but that's more than ok with me.

btw, it wasn't your first game, It just can't be. But honestly, very nice game overall !

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

Great work Gen

Hey Gen, have u done something bad to Tom Fulp ?? This should be frontpaged u know..
We are talking about the best of it's genre, and the oooonly people who saw it are your fans and some NG point hunters.

Anyway.. It's so great, and it's too bad it's your last one. I remember dmb2 which was one of the first flash games I played, and I got totally obsessed.

U could have done some more things like skin colors, saving the bought items ( there are times I wanna play it for 5 mins, can't wait for 45..) and maybe some more everyday clothes. But still it's a masterpiece.

I wish u good luck on your next projects

Submachine3: the Loop Submachine3: the Loop

PERFECT (too easy though..)

Man, what's wrong with these people.. i mean your game is completely underestimated in Newgrounds. I think it's it's one of the best puzzle games in this portal..
Some people didn't like that you switched from adventure style to puzzle, but you shouldn't worry about them since the don't accept it as a puzzle game.

Submuchine 3 ROCKS !!!!
the only thing you could do better was adding (much) more levels and difficulty, and we would have a classic puzzle game here !

But all these new ideas and original style..
This game reminded me of "prince of persia" (the old one) and the movie "cube".
About the inventory, i don't give a shit.. i am a great fan of Myst series, maybe the best adventures ever, and they didn't have any inventory at all!!!!